The Righteous Never Falter
[html]

As soon as the words had left saluce’s own mouth he regretted them. And even he could feel his former teacher scolding him harshly for his hot head and quickness to speak without a proper head on his shoulders. The man before him was rightfully upset, he could tell even though he didn’t out right show it, and even for two males to be in such a discussion it was somewhat a marvel that it hadn’t come to blows yet. Conor still wanted his answer, wanted to know why he had left without telling him. Well again it was a question he didn’t wish to answer, was it really that bad to admit he had fucked up? Even as his superior continued the conversation his anger like a boiling pot was taken off the burner. If there was any chance at salvaging any shred of a friendship they had then he best start trying better to do so.

His form easily moved out of his way so the door could be shut, taking a moment to consider his reactions and questions. Eyes met his once more before he looked at the bag full of gifts and then back to him. The reason he had left had already been explained, but he had hoped he wouldn’t have had to answer why he didn’t tell him, because honestly he never considered it. It wasn’t because he didn’t respect the man, it just hadn’t crossed his mind.

“I didn’t tell you because I never thought too. I assumed that I wouldn’t be gone as long as I was, doesn’t change the transgression but it was never about your leadership if that makes sense” He spared him all the details of how this was the first pack type organization he’d been a part of. At home he could roam however he felt as long as his loyalty was to his king and he answered his call, otherwise he was free to move as he saw fit. Here he hadn’t wished to seek permission because it just never was something he had really consciously ever did. On some small level the differences where obvious, he lived in one country where there weren’t numerous packs in a small area but one large pack, here everything was miniaturized.

His anger had diminished considerably, usually bubbled up fast then dissipated just as quickly. Most of the time because he usually did something he’d regret or didn’t intend to do. Other times he was able to catch himself before the damage would become too great. For the first time in a year he wanted a cigarette, which seemed alien to him since he hadn’t picked the habit back up since then. Now he just had an overwhelming feeling of being forlorn, almost enough to just make him leave the pack all together and spare himself these terrible feelings. But the Alpha stood between him and the steps and his escape path, the route for him to drown in his self pity and wonder why he was truly this fucked up. Was it really his problems with authority that triggered this whole damn episode?

“I’ve never wished to usurp you, being Alpha doesn’t intrigue me. I’m here to serve, and protect. If that means I must notify you of my absences then I will from now on”

<style>
.eclipse-text {padding:0px 15px;}
.eclipse {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.eclipse b {color:#4b4066; font-weight:bold;}
.eclipse {width:380px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#040404; background-image:url(http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/677/souls50.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#336563; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread