A simple return
[html]

SoSuWriMo 360

Amata had always been her partner, the one who had always been there for her through their childhood. One even she would never forget was when her sister had brought her a little caterpillar to take care of and to cheer her up after her accident with the horrible white powder. Nothing had been able to snap her out of her depression back then, but somehow Amata had found a way. She had just always seemed to know what was best for her shyer sister. Cambi imagined that Amata would be quite thankful for a nice fire to sit by after she had been outside. There was no telling how far she had come to make it back to the Dreaming lands, but comfort was always aplenty in Haven Manor. There was a small pang of...well, what she wasn't sure, at her sibling's mention of not being able to learn the things she had if she had stayed. Cambria knew that it was likely true, but she never liked to think of her home as lacking in any way, especially when she did not like leaving it.

Whatever small discomfort those thoughts caused her were quickly washed away as they reached the main room and fireplace where Amata quickly demanded to know what news Cambria had for her. A giggle came from the slender girl's lips at her littermate's exuberance. "Well, there's a couple," she said in preface. Of course many things had happened in the Sadira's absence, but there were two big things that had affected Cambria personally. "First is that I'm the pack's Medicus. Oh, I guess that's another thing, Momma changed the ranks, but anyway, yes, I'm the pack's healer." Her smile was bright, hoping her sister would be proud of her accomplishment. "The other thing...well, you remember Mati right? She and I...we're...we're mates now." Up until now, Cambi hadn't had the opportunity to talk to Amata about her relationship with the pack's Providor, and there was some small amount of that nervousness that she wouldn't understand. Deep down though, she knew her sister would still love her and be happy for her.

<style type="text/css">
.yellowbfly b {font-weight:bold; color:#F5DB87; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #61383C; }
.yellowbfly-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.yellowbfly p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yellowbfly {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#D2B474; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lowfly.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F6EDC5; padding: 10px 0px 285px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#F2E5C0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread