Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again
[html]

WC: 219

Davyn looked smart. He seemed to like to read, and from what she saw that was pretty evident. She didn’t read as much as she’d like to, but she knew how. That was a plus. She noticed recently that not all wolves, now-a-days, knew how to read. Most weren’t even into it. She shrugged the thought off, and thought about answering Davyn’s question.

I’m Axelle. I heard from someone that you may be able to teach me about Wicca?

She thought about her purpose there. Wicca seemed like an interesting thing to learn about. It sure would add some interesting events to her life like how she would donate to the Goddess and how she would perform spells, if that was even really what it was about. She had heard from a story that spells and giving to the Goddess was basically what Wicca was all about. She wanted to know more about the religion, and hopefully become a Wiccan soon.

I’m hoping to get something good out of this lesson.

She said these words with a bit of a flirtatious smile creasing her lips. She pushed herself up from the door frame, and began to walk toward the table where he sat. When she reached it, she put her hands on the edge and looked into his eyes.

Acts Speaks Thinks &Emphasizes

Table by Noelle

<style type="text/css">
.axelle .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.axelle .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#e395dd}
.axelle b {font-weight:bold; color:#73dd4d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.axelle {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#7a1491; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3815/axelletop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread