Somehow everything's gonna fall right into place
[html]

Hehe. WC: 393

Axelle stopped in place when the female in the distance began shouting questions. Was she even on the pack lands to begin with? She didn’t think she had crossed any boundaries while she limped across the rolling hills. There was a border nearby, but she had no intensions of crossing it. She just wanted to find a quiet place to rest mostly, and find new people that she could possibly trust to some extent. The first question rolled by. What are you doing here? Simple. She was resting, but she couldn’t tell this important person just that. She didn’t want to be an ass about it. She wanted people to like her. In a way, at least. She yelled back to the femme as best as she could without injuring herself further.

Am I on pack lands?

She was surely confused since she hadn’t known that being near pack lands was such a big deal. She didn’t know she had to be questioned for being near a border, now, too.

I’m simply resting. This place looked calm and peaceful so I decided to make my roost here for a couple of days. If that’s a crime, I’ll surely leave.

She wasn’t trying to be smart toward the other. She did smell significant, and Axelle didn’t need anymore issues with anybody else. A few seconds later, another question rolled by in the air; Something about her territory and being injured. Ah, I KNEW she was important! But… No. That wasn’t it.

No, I wasn’t injured in your territory.

She figured answering the important female’s questions one at a time would be the best way, especially yelling them to her. At least the answers wouldn’t all be mumble jumbled together, anyway. After a few moments of pondering why she was undergoing all this questioning, the last question echoed into her ears. This one was easy. Your name. Duh, Axelle.

My name is Axelle Napier, miss. You can come closer if you’d like, I won’t bite.

She was really telling the truth this time. She had no intentions of creating more problems for herself anytime soon. She already came out of a bunch and this is what she looked like in conclusion to them. She hoped this important female, obviously pack leader, would let her stay at her borders since they seemed so chill.

<style>
.axelleblur-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.axelleblur p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.axelleblur b {color:#2b3a5f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.axelleblur {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1c1817; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9245/souls52.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#866aaf; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread