Just A Little Under The Weather
[html]

WC: 476 OOC: Tongue

It is good you still have your sense of humor.

She said as the fire started warming up the room. She moved to the man, as he explained his pains. She smiled apologetically, knowing she could give him something to help with the pain but not the pressure when his lungs needed to expand… She’d do her best though.

I’m going to sit you up and change the bandage ok? Make sure to tell me if it is extremely painful!

She had the voice of a mother, even though she was no where close to one, but she got it from her own. She was extremely tender with him, helping him sit up, and then taking off the bandage that held the pad which protected the chest wound. The pad was soaked of course, it was easy enough to tell it wasn’t all blood but part of his bodies defenses against infections. She let him lay down again so she could clean it and she reached into her bag where she’ pulled out a bottle of sterile water, and a pad. She knew it was going to hurt so she took little dabs as she cleand out the edge of the wound of excess blood, another infection preventer, she had to keep it clean so that it would heal. The poor man looked like he was going to get one nasty scar from this. Though he was so lucky, her thoughts were going to him, feeling for him, and his pain, making it harder for her to breath, but she kept working,

Well you guys did probably just as much damage to that bear.

She said, she was not scolding, but making idle conversation, she didn’t know if Jazper knew that the bear had been a friend of the residents, and that it seemed she was there to visit him again. Amata felt bad because she knew Crimson Dreams was such a nice place, though she knew why her mother had done it. It was pain and fear that drove the woman… and concern for the parents that brought them to help her.

Well, that’s over in any case, how are your pups? They are growing quickly, I’m sure you’ll be about to playing with them in a week or two, just till your wound stops opening up, though it’s much better today.

She said, pulling out another pad she put some ointment on the pad before she would put it on the wound, not looking at him. She had been avoiding his own question, though she was telling herself things were great. They were, she was home… but she kept her eyes on the pad as she spoke.

I have been great, it’s so good to be home, though a lot more work right now than I expected.

She smiled down at the pad.

<style type="text/css">
.amatatable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#84B755; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.amatatable1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.amatatable1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amatatable1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... amatat.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AAA299; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBBDA6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.amatatable1-line1 {width:436px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D7D3D0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread