I'll sing you a song of the fish in the sea
[html]

WC: 434 +3 OOC: yeah I’m not so great with the persuasion my self like the IC character shaw should be and it’s 5am bare with me hahahaha

The man seemed quite taken by Shaw’s flute, but that’s how it was and Shawchert didn’t mind. He was good at something and at least he was able to get praise for it. Not everyone got such luxury.

Ah I am from this pack, in fact I am the founder and Alpha of it. You are looking upon Cercatori D’ Arte, and my name is Shawchert. It is wonderful to meet you.

He said, so he was to try and sell this man rights to the pack? That sounded like a very interesting and fun challenge to the tall man. The shorter one seemed fairly well enough and Shaw could usually see things, though not always. He smiled.

Well we are seekers of art, though we do not make everyone an artist of anything, they do that themselves. We accept anyone else of course, we are a peaceful pack with plenty of music and merrymaking, though we work as one, the duties of a normal pack still run through our veins and we keep each other safe and fed.

He said proudly, that’s what they have been doing since October when they were officially a pack, when they gathered together at the border tree and made their own mark.

I would be honored to have someone such as yourself join. There’s always something to be done in the pack, it’s still fairly new, but we’ve been working to keep our members very happy. If you want I can show you around?

At the man’s offer of trade, it seemed that Shaw’s ears perked a bit, and he smiled, trades were wonderful, a great thing for even someone who would not be joining his pack, though clothing was rare yet, and a cloak even more so, he knew Ouija had worked with leather, and so had some, but Shaw wasn’t one for such a thing, though he was sure he could find something that might fit the man’s needs.

What did you have in mind for winter clothes? There’s varieties, though I must say as we are still fairly new we aren’t fully ready, though I think we may have some pelts over at our hunting lodge, something that the humans have left behind that may work for you.

He said suddenly remembering the old wooden building that was counting as their storage area, he knew that if he traded the pelts that the humans made would be a rare loss, but as they had some who were capable of making better then he was sure to be good about how he traded such things.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread