A drifting question
[html]

<3 192 words.

In his past, puppies had never been something major in his life. His nieces and his nephew had been important to him, but his work had been a much larger part of his life than family closeness had been. Things had changed dramatically for him since his arrival in Cour des Miracles. He was glad to have puppies running around the pack now. It was nice to have other puppies in the pack that Kambujiya could play with, and Vigilante hoped that the little orphaned (or lost, he supposed) boy would enjoy playing with little Arnette and her brother Forte.

The little girl spoke and the King smiled at her. "I bet they slept in it like they would a house," he said to her. "It can float on the water, but I guess this one can't anymore, and I think that it used to be used for travelling on the water. Since it took such a long time because the ocean is so big, they probably had somewhere to sleep in there, too," he added. "I'm not sure how it came to be here, though, bit I think it's really neat."

<style type="text/css">
.vigilion b {font-weight:bold; color:#EDC562; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.vigilion-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#EDC562; text-align:right; }
.vigilion p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.vigilion {margin:0 auto; width:340px; background-color:#DE6D05; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... gilion.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #602201; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#602201; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread