you've got bones in your closet [p]
[html]

WC:565

It wasn't every day you met a new stranger in Halifax. Although the Knight knew for a fact that there had to be many more loners out there than he had met they had a tendency to stick to themselves and avoid all contact with pack wolves, note the loners title. Jazper simply could never be a loner, he had been raised with his parents around him and then raised more in the comfort of the pack life. It was more enjoyable to live with others around. It would be awful to not have anyone around when you needed help, plus food was always plentiful since they could easily take down bigger prey. Loners were just...odd. Crimson Dreams was his home, always had been, and it was just strange to think that wolves would not want to be surrounded by others of their kind, it was part of their nature to be social creatures. Wolves had lived in packs as far back as recorded history could go.

Looking at the loner a glare grew in his eyes as he was snapped at. Even after his introduction the hybrid only calmed down a little. Being of abnormal size the warrior was not use to others disrespecting him. Standing at 8”3 and being of a large build strange canines first reaction tended to be one of a cautious mind. In his current state though he supposed he shouldn't expect to have the same intimidation factor. Perhaps if he was in his halfling form...Never the less he let the loners abrupt anger go in one ear and out the other as he began to calm down, regardless of the tension still being obvious in the males posture.

Listening to who he had thought was a loner the ebony wolf was more than surprised to hear that this dog hybrid was in fact from Cour des Miracle. “Ah!” Jazper exclaimed with a happily surprised expression on his face, “Haven and Princess once lived over in Crimson Dreams. I've known Haven's mother since I was a little pup myself.” He explained lightly. “I've also met Anann and your king.” Listing off the members Jazper hoped to make the male before him feel more at ease. Obviously he wasn't a very sociable animal.

The carefully asked question pleased the Knight, perhaps he was sociable after all! “You'd be in rough shape if you fought a bear too.” Jazper explained with a short chuckle. “My mate's sister, who is also our alpha, got attacked by a bear in our territory. She and the bear got away a little better off than I did.” Sighing he wished the wound would heal up already, “Truth is I wish I would have healed fast so I could play with my pups without worrying about them opening up the cuts.” The three little ones certainly would never forgive themselves if they made his injuries worse and he wouldn't be able to forgive himself for being so fragile that a little pup could cause him severe pain. “So, you got a name stranger?" It was always nice to have a name for a face, “And would you care for some help? Did you want to look at those pictures?” At his height he could easily reach the photo's, or anything else a human could have reached for that matter.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread