[M] Till the end
[html]

WC: 344 OOC: SEE I TRIED THIS TIME I DUN IT!!!

Shawchert could see the worry in her eyes, and it made him feel worse, because he was heartbroken over a female… not something worthwhile, she seemed to disreguard her journal, and sit next to him, and it seemed to help a bit, he was not use to the contact of others, but he still liked it, thrived for it in fact, so her closeness helped. Though she seemed scared and soon it came out that she was scared something may have happened to a packmate. He shook his head.

No no… it’s not anyone here, everyone is fine as far as I know… No, it’s just… my heart is all, I find it hard…

Of course she wouldn’t understand an explanation like that, but he wasn’t going to be that easy to get into his emotions, he put his elbows on his knees and put his already occupied hands on his forehead looking down. How did he think he’d have a chance with the Japanese beauty? Even if he had not insulted her on their first meeting… It would not have worked, he couldn’t leave his pack for her, and she seemed happy enough to stay in the pack she was in, for something of structure it seemed. His pack would not be the structure she was looking for. He knew it already and he wanted to just kick himself for feel the way he had for her, even though he had met her two times, so why did it hurt so much? And his feelings he was feeling, they felt so petty especially now that Orin had seemed more worried about their packmates than anything. He looked up from his hands and looked into her honey eyes, remembering the day they had first met, that was the day Orin had given him her own kiss, though he had not felt that way towards her, right now she was being such a good friend, this is what a man should look for in a woman, he thought not sure what more to say yet…

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread