breaking illusions
[html]

344 words.

Lolita flet the flare of anger within him, so similar to her own but for very different reasons. She was angered by her decision to come here to tell him about the existence of his children. She should have left things as they were, as she knew they all would have been happier that way. Puppies did not need a father; the father was not an essential part of growing up. All that they needed was a mother, and though she was not a model figure as a canine, Lolita would do everything that she possibly could to be the best mother they could find. They did not need a damn father in their life! All they needed was her!

"No," she said again, keeping her tone hushed. "I said you can visit them, and maybe when they're older, they can come visit you. But you aren't moving there. I don't want you there, and they don't need you there." If he insisted on moving to Dahlia de Mai, she would be so incredibly angry. Maybe she would pack up her daughters and leave, though she did not know of another safe place that her small family could go. The Monroe matriarch knew that she would be able to find somewhere, though, and Pippa would help her. The simply did not need Niro there. He wasn't welcome to live there with them.

She was searching for something that would stop him from coming there, and she knew that she had found one. He surely wouldn't continue to insist upon it now. "I'll tell Conor that I'm uncomfortable with you being there, and maybe I would take them and leave," she said calmly. It wasn't true, though. She did not think that she could leave the buried bodies of her son and daughter behind. Should she tell him about those two? No, certainly not. Her living daughters would not remember them, and it would be her secret. "So you can visit, I guess, but that's it." It was as simple as that, in her eyes.

"Lolita.""Magnolia.""Poppy.""Foxglove."

<style type="text/css">
.babyducks b {font-weight:bold; color:#B1715A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.babyducks b.Magnolia {color:#9CAAB3;}
.babyducks b.Poppy {color:#60171B;}
.babyducks b.Foxglove {color:#F4F19D;}
.babyducks-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.babyducks p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.babyducks {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#FCFEFD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... uckies.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262626; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#8A7A7B; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.babyducks-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px solid #8A7A7B; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread