Remember the Footsteps
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC:563+

Humans where something that Jazper was very interested in. Often he would hide out in the library with a stack of books that these humans had written and just read, learning their stories and histories. Somethings confused him though, such as the fact that some books were real and others were just stories made up, such as the ones you would read to a pup. It was often hard to distinguish was was true from what was false when it cane to stories so he preferred to stick to titles that seemed official. “Well,” Jazper corrected lightly, “humans were usually between 5 to 6 feet in their later days. It was just way back when that they stood a high of around 5 feet.” It was an odd fact, but a fact non the less. Savina was a very good ruler. If human queens were as gentle as she than the humans would have been very lucky. “Savina certainly is a lovely woman to serve.” A smile always appeared when he thought of his leader. He had known her for longer than he had known his own parents.

When it came to the issue he had to agree, “I suppose you're right. It is handy to be tall enough to reach everything.” He couldn't argue with the fact that when he was little it annoyed him to no end that he couldn't do what the taller, older wolves could do. Even when he could shift he hadn't been quite able to reach the top of the book shelves in the library, which frustrated him more because the library was his favorite place to hide from the rest of the world when he wanted alone time.

As the conversation morphed to horses he remained slightly uncomfortable and tense about the conversation. Listening to her explain where the horse was he nodded slightly, he knew where the cottage was. “I've ridden on one horse and that's enough for a lifetime for me.” He admitted shyly. It wasn't something he liked to admit, not being good at something, but he certainly couldn't ride a horse with any skill nor did he ever want to ride one again unless the situation called for it. Horses simply were not something he liked to think of as a pet. Horses were four legged prey, nothing more but he wouldn't tell Pixie or Kansas that in fear of hurting their feelings or being forced to interact with the horses again.

Unlike horses, his pups were something he was more than comfortable chatting on and on about until the sun set on Crimson Dreams. Smiling he laughed and added, “She'll give them a run for their money, regardless of their size. I'm afraid she's got her mother's fighting spirit.” Ghita's fiery personality landed her in the position of being able to boss around the giant warrior with ease and keeping even her rather large son Aro in check and fearful of her anger. “Hopefully she doesn't inherit her temper.” If she did Jazper could be positive that the boys would never stand a chance. Not even older Aro. As she spoke of the violin he was pleasantly surprised to hear that she was getting very involved in pack life, “Good to hear.” He chuckled. “Perhaps when you learn we'll play together sometime.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread