[M] Take Me Away.. (DND)
[html]
Oh, crap. You’re right. I can change it if you like? WC: 380

Axelle approached him quickly from the spot where she called to him before. Good. He didn’t look to be in one of those moods, though; she wasn’t calling him a blind moron either. That would probably make a difference in the atmosphere. That was what probably got her raped in the first place. That was the same impulsive acting that she has been trying to leave behind. She was succeeding so far, but hopefully her thoughts wouldn’t slip when she was high. If she was going to get high. Hopefully.

She had to constantly remind herself that he was blind and he could only hear and smell her. This brought on a whole new level of wonder. She instantly wanted to know what it was like for blind people to be high. It was probably a dark hole with a whole bunch of weird thoughts. Then she wondered if he’d actually saw anything at all in his whole life. Was he blind from birth or did he become that way? Those were some questions for later.

She came up to him carefully. She was a lot more capable of tripping with her new two legs. She didn’t want to do that here and now. The weed’s aroma crawled its way up her nostrils and teased her brain. She inhaled deep with her eyes almost rolling in the back of her head. Torture. She didn’t like what he said to her, but she wasn’t here for conversation or sex so she ignored it to some extent. Obviously not to the fullest extent. She sat back on a large nearby rock. She was about a foot and a half away from him. Not too close, but not too far either. Passing distance. Puff, puff, pass.

Well, I was hoping you could hook me up with some weed, and how convenient it is that you’re sitting here smoking it. That I wasn’t expecting, but if you are willing to share it with me I’ll give you a bottle of vodka for your half.

She reached into her bag, and pulled out the bottle and swished the liquid inside around for him to hear. Then she began putting it back into her bag, but before totally concealing it, she turned back to him.

Yes?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread