Secrets I haven't told...
[html]
+303. I'll count later ..
SNEAK ATTACK! RAWR! >D

She was expecting something like that to happen. Sure enough, Shaw came in, saw her, and with a grin, started laughing. She pouted up at him, that same adorably funny face on. He was being kind though, and offered to help her up in way of apology. She thought about accepting that offer, but then she saw how nice and clean he was... She washed away the pouting look, and innocently took his hand, moving as if to shift her weight and stand.

Then she pulled. Hard. She flung her weight back and with a smirk, went to pull him down into the mess of white. Revenge for laughing! If he fell, it would be the sweetest tasting revenge yet, even if it was a waste of putty. She knew she had seen more somewhere, outside of her house. Rainy days weren't meant for working though. They're meant for at-home amusement. And this, dear muse, is the sweetest kind.

If he had fallen, she'd grin at him, now on her knees with her hands infront of her, tail waving behind her in a slow, playful fashion. "Still funny, oh mister Shawchert?" Her voice was taunting, in a friendly, teasing sort of way, sly and playful grin plastered onto her face, showing off pearly whites and shining blue eyes. Oh yes, this was much more fun that glooming about all day. Very much so.

"I hate cleaning. It's one of the reasons I have so little belongings. It's boring and no way to spend a rainy afternoon." Her tone had taken on a childish zing, and if one listened closely, almost flirty. "Besides, white looks good on you." Sly smirk returned, as evil as ever, and she reached out to throw a handful at his head, showering him, hopefully with the white putty mix.

<style type="text/css">
.skymonu b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonuooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonu p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skymonu {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2A2F2A; background-image:url(http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6483/avatarael.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#CECFCA; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread