celebrate the world
[html]

WC:305 OOC: My dwarfed post compared to yours O.O >.>;

Liliana was greeted happily by the woman that was sitting by the fire, with her facial expression before her own words, but they came later, the word love struck a chord, yes she heard the familiar wolf say that… the one… Lykoi? Lykoi! Yes!! She grinned happily knowing who she reminded her of.

Yes it does, I suppose you must be related to a Clover Lykoi?

She asked, happy that she remembered the young woman’s name, they had shared a day such as this, though in a brighter and much warmer day, sharing the same thing, though it was not Liliana’s first time. She grinned happily as the woman offered the joint to her. Liliana took a small puff, savoring it before she exhaled letting Sage have it back, the feeling of utter … well she couldn’t’ think of the word but she smiled at Sage

Thank you.

She told the woman appreciatively then looked over at Grace when Sage did, knowing that she was admiring her horse, though she had no clue that the woman was talking to her. Hello Came the horses’ reply, it was soft and kind, and she was in no hurry to move the conversation along. It is quite a day for a run.The mare said in response. Liliana did not know exactly what was going on, but she gave the woman a quizzical look when she thought something was up. She had little time to think about that as she was asked another question.

Thank you very much, I am very lucky she is with me, and her name is grace.

Liliana said without waiting. She was proud of her horse and she loved whoever seemed to take a liking to her, and it seemed the horse had taken a liking to Sage as well so that helped too.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#030404; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread