Losing everything, so much to gain.
[html]

Dooo~

Sky was snapped out of her thoughts, and she glanced down at him, blue eyes still glazed from her wandering mindset. She didn't respond for a moment, just taking in the sight of him. He looked as if he hadn't slept in days or something. She forced a half-smile and stood up, waving her tail a bit to get the frost off of it. "Always. Come on in, get warm." Her voice was soft and sweet, like it was when she was calm. Even if she looked a mess, bruises under her fur and the occasion cut along the edges of her ears, she still managed to make it seem as if she were perfectly fine. All the better; Shawchert needed the worry and listening ear right now, by the looks of it.

Her own feelings would have to wait. No doubt this was about Orin in some way.

She led the way inside, holding the door for him as per usual. One hand remained tight at her chest, holding her housecoat together. She'd grown so used to clothing now, it was almost sinful to just wander in the fur. "What's on your mind?" Once inside, she'd wave over to the living room, where the old couch was, still happy to supply comfort for the pair. It seemed as if just yesterday she'd been cleaning a mess of white powder after a playful mishap with him... and now the air was heavy and thick.

Oh, why must things be so complicated? I wish I could fix everything. You'd be happy, and so would Orin, and maybe I'd still be with Dusk, and not causing trouble for you... Oh, Shawchert, what's happened? Her mind was almost betrayed by a hurt grimace, though she flicked it off of her face quickly, taking in a deep breath and leaning on the doorframe. If he sat down, she'd join him, sitting a polite distance away, but close enough to be friendly, comforting if he needed it. "Talk to me." That tiny whisper was so meaningful, and yet, so simple.

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2f8f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e3c4b; }
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread