and the fire grows brighter
[html]
wc: 269

Element could sense the lapse in Liliana's speech; she didn't really like the girl, Sanuye, although she wasn't lying when she said she was nice. Element wondered what sort of conflict had gone between them, if anything at all - sometimes, people just didn't like others for no apparent reason, and it seemed that this could be one of those times. He didn't remark on the lapse and the change of tone in Liliana's voice, however; he was a private sort of person, not one to point out things that might embarrass the other. He tucked the note away mentally in his head, however, and remembered not to mention Liliana to Sanuye or vice versa again.

Element laughed at Liliana's joke; allergic to cats, indeed. He had actually heard of such things, but he knew she was joking - he wondered what would happen if a wolf was allergic to other wolves? That'd be not so great a thing for that wolf! "I'm just glad I'm not allergic to myself," he joked back, eyes sparkling.

He looked around; there were lots of mice hidden in the tall grass, waiting to be caught. But Element had eaten not long before, and he did not hunt for sport. He kept his eyes on a small brown mouse, however, as it ate a piece of grain on the floor. Its whiskers twitched, apparently not aware that Element was there. If he had been hungry, he could have caught it in a heartbeat - there really weren't any other cats here, he realized.

<style type="text/css">
.elementdark b {font-weight:normal; color:#49e349; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementdarkooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.elementdark p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.elementdark {margin:0 auto; width:409px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntdark.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 340px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread