Today a reader, tomorrow a leader
[html]

WC: 391 OOC: MOLDY CHEESE!!!

He was paying attention, not because he was trying to be nice, but because he really did want to understand more. To be the alpha in a pack like this, he figured it was good to have an idea of much of the arts as he could.

It is much better than not knowing.

He agreed to her, as she continued speaking after, she opened the book and explained that it was “easy” reading, and he looked at the words then looked at her incredulous, he barely knew what those words were, they had to have been in a different language! She explained why she had it out and he smiled, about to speak again, but waited as she continued to explain, so it was OLDER engish? Well he was happy to hear that there would be something to explain the gibberish that Nuki had shown him. He had an open mind and would surely think on it.

I think that would be a good idea, I may have to leaf through it first to see what I think, but if these were made for plays in the first place, then I don’t see any reason not to use them.

He said, patting the book. She went in to get them food to eat and he sat looking at the words in the Shakespeare book she was showing him, not really paying attention to her, though he was trying to read the words he didn’t know even though he had no understanding for them. Then she scooted the books away with a plate full of… was that really food? He could see the mold on the cheese, and he looked up at Orin incredulous!

You trust bangle with information like this?

He asked, then she mentioned wine, though he knew that it could be quite potent, he was never one to drink too much of the stuff. He watched as she put the bread and cheese together, and he couldn’t help but sniff it before gingerly taking it up.

I may have to kill Bangle if he kills us with this stuff

He said trying to stall himself from eating it, maybe if he didn’t look at it? The mold wouldn’t be so much to him, he ate raw meat after all, looking away from the sandwich he took a bite.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread