Losing everything, so much to gain.
[html]

WC: 334 OOC:!!!

He supposed it was the note that Orin had left for him, telling him to meet her at her home that night, he knew they had a great night, but it was too soon, and he knew it, and he knew that Orin did care for him, though he didn’t know how much. Smiling at Sky’s invitation he let himself in. he didn’t notice her marks, bruises or Knicks, he was still obsorbed in his own self pity.

It’s about Orin… I think I have made a mistake…

It was so odd of the big man to feel so small, right now it felt as though he had to look up at the young woman before him, when he in fact looked down on her. She would think he was a horrible wolf, and he couldn’t think of who else to talk to right now. He sat down on the old couch feeling the springs giving way to his own weight, his tail curled around his leg, he couldn’t look at her now, his face was staring at his claws.

I’ve done something, that was dishonorable…

He said, now hating himself even more, he was no Alpha, why should he even have the name “Capitano” if he couldn’t keep himself in check? He was angry with himself, not with Orin, she had done what any would in her position might have done… but it didn’t make it right for him to take advantage of her, especially as … well innocent as her.

I’m such a horrible wolf,

He didn’t expect Sky to read his mind, but he didn’t know what was coming out of his mouth or what he was thinking for the moment… he was just remembering, not understanding why he let it all happen, and he was just trying to get over Tsuki too. It was so complicated, what had he done, what had he started, would this mess his whole relationship up with Orin, or even other members of the pack?

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread