Losing everything, so much to gain.
[html]

WC: 316 +3 OOC: <3

Her words didn’t really make him feel too much better but in their own way they did calm him down a little, he couldn’t help but smile, then he couldn’t help but see what was going to go on and he stiffened, it wasn’t her, he did not want to make the same mistake twice in three days. He however didn’t tell Orin most of what happened… He looked at Sky.

I… Things just seemed … I had troubles with another wolf in another pack, and … well I cared for her… and Orin comforted me…

The confession was making him feel horrible, but yet it seemed to release something of him.

We ended up mating… I don’t know what came into me, I thought I was an honorable man, that I’d wait until I was mates with the female, but I’m so dirty

He felt so dirty that her whole self was already being tainted. why had he come to her, why had things come to this? You stupid male, thinking with one part when you should be thinking with the better. He chided to himself.

I’m sorry I really shouldn’t have come to you with my problems.

He looked at her, he could see a kind of pain in her eyes but as he looked closer and saw her, he could see that she was a bit worse for wear, what had happened?

What happened to you?

He asked suddenly aware that he was not the only one with the problems, though he didn’t know the nature of what happened he still worried for his friend and pack mate. Did she get into a fight? It sure looked like it, though it seemed she had no lasting injuries. It made him wonder where he had been when he could have been protecting the young woman… how little he knew what all that was about.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread