[M] Till the end
[html]

WC: 329 OOC: ohhhhhhh yeah! Tongue

He looked at Orin, though he had said little he could tell she understood him, he liked that about her, she could guess what was going on. She pulled out the apple, it was still as bright as the day it was picked, and he felt a pang in his heart, she was about to give him something so rare at this time just for him. He took it, and looked at her. A smile creasing on his face. she spoke her own little knowledge, and insisting that he talked to her. how could he have such a good friend?

I thought it was love, but it’s not to happen, she is of a different pack, she doesn’t want to leave, and if she does it will be for her homeland… so I just have to accept the love I felt for her should be no more…

He said feeling her fingers curl into his to hold his hand. The other hand was occupied with the apple she had given him, being moved in a circle by his large fingered paw. The tree, he felt something shudder through is body thinking about the whole incident, in that moment she had been his damsel in distress, that was something to account for as he stared into her honey colored eyes. His nose was full of something, not a scent he was use to, but it was nice, and he wanted more of it, was it coming from Orin? He couldn’t help but smile at her feeling that there really was a possible connection between them. There was something there, and he knew it, but whatever it was, it was foreign to him.

Maybe we can share this apple, come in and I can cut it in half.

He said, a cautiousness to his voice, now that he had company he did not want to be alone, and Orin seemed to be the perfect company to be with in Shawchert’s eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread