And She Was One Who Could Speak To The Animals
[html]

WC: 259

I won’t bite. She hoped not. J’adore didn’t look to be one of those crazy males she met some time ago. He actually looked calm and laidback in a way. He looked like he liked to drink tea and read. Axelle cautiously walked a few steps closer, and now they were only about two feet apart. She decided to shift so it would make things easier for her if things were to go wrong. She was a lot stronger in Optime form, at least. Her hunch was right; shifting from Secui to Optime was a lot quicker than from wolf to Optime. It only took her about a minute as her limps elongated and her back became straight up. Now she stood upright with her weird coat again. A brute a few days ago referred to it as her parents dipping one side of her into an inkpot. She liked that one.

Axelle saw a rock nearby J’adore, and sat on it looking up at him intently. She didn’t exactly know how this would go now, but she was waiting for him to make a first move. She’d never sought out a teacher before. Well, one, but he didn’t exactly teach; He only informed her of the ways of the Wiccan. It gave her life some more meaning. Her ears were pressed forward in an expression of ‘I’m all ears’. Before she seemed extremely rude, however, she thought it would be nice to share her name as well. Since she knew his already, anyway.

Well, hello J’adore. I’m Axelle.

<style>
.axelleblur-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.axelleblur p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.axelleblur b {color:#2b3a5f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.axelleblur {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1c1817; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9245/souls52.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#866aaf; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread