Tell Me What You Want To Hear
[html]

WC: 265 OOC: <3

He was relieved that it was not Orin, though he wasn’t so sure he wanted to see Skye either, she was bound to know… especially the fight… so she was doubtless here to scold him. Tell him how much he did wrong, which he already knew, but there was nothing said, no extra words just silence. It was so silent though, it was as if she had left the confines of his home, but he could feel her standing right next to him, but she said nothing. After it seemed like he was going to explode in asking what she want, he felt a sharp pinch.

Ow!

He said almost childishly looking at his co leader with a frown and rubbed his arm a little, it hurt from where his skin was squeeze, but he felt worse looking at the young woman’s face before his. He could see the disappointment in her face.

I deserve every berating insult you can give me…

He said continuing to rub his arm, waiting for what she had to say, knowing no good could come from it. He had taken advantage of Orin, though it was one of those heat of the moment things from what Sky had said, it still… it was wrong of him. To mate with someone was a special thing that he thought should be for mated couples, he’d not even told her he loved her much less ask her to be his mate, so now he was a scoundrel. A dirty greasy no go wolf. He didn’t deserve his position… and he knew it…

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread