Losing everything, so much to gain.
[html]

WC: 388 OOC: <3

She had answered his question, in a left-handed sort of way, and deviated back to the reason he came here. She spoke, telling him out right what happened…in a brutal sort of way. Though she got some of it wrong…

No I didn’t go to her… she came about the history thing she’s doing…

He said correcting her though that didn’t make things any better. It all still happened and he couldn’t undo it, oh how he wished he could. He cared for Orin, but it wasn’t that way. Though her explanation of it all seemed to put things in a whole different light, yes he wanted to mend his heart, but in doing so he had ripped it up in so many pieces. It really hadn’t been a good idea at all, and he knew that, it was as she said, a whimsical thing, something that just happened. Everything they did, it was done willingly by both him and her but… there was no real true love in it all. Her advice was what he needed to do to… he needed to talk to Orin about this…

Yes, I have to talk to her… I just… I need to work out my own … thoughts I suppose.

He said, his thoughts, emotions and whatever else it was, they were all in disarray and he was having trouble sorting through them, like he was in an old human house in which things had just been strewn around left carelessly on the floor, that’s what his thoughts felt like, then she asked him a question that seemed strange, but it was a question that should have been asked because no he was sitting here with her next to him, asking him why he picked her of all wolves

I … I don’t know you were the first one I thought of, I suppose.

Which was the truth, normally he really would think about Skye in such cases, especially with something that had this kind of magnitude, but it was possible deep down he thought she would be so disappointed in him, though he was so much older than Skye, that he would feel even worse. The fact of the matter was he did come to Sky first, and it was strange in itself other than he was her friend…

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread