Home again, home again...!
[html]

xDD Mom bear hug!

Oh no. Not this. This was far worse than lectures. This was.. the mom bear hug! Nooo!

Boy suddenly found his lungs void of air as his mom came running up to greet him, happy as ever to see him back. "Mom! Air! Please!" She pulled back as if on cue, and looked him over. He took that chance to inhale deeply, getting back the air his loving mother had squished out of him. "I've been well enough. In one piece at least." He shrugged in that careless teenager way, then frowned. "Haven't found anything I wanna do yet though. I figured I'd stick around home for a bit, settle back into the old routine." He paused, then corrected himself. "Er, new routine for me, old routine for everyone else."

Gotham trotted around his mother, hoping she'd not notice the bag of stuff he carried. A few things in there were not for her to see, if he could avoid it. (Such as the pack of smokes he'd traded for, and the lighter. Eep!) "Anyways, I'm back home now, so can I go unpack?" He turned to face her again, grinning with false innocence. Oh boy, something was obviously amiss. "Hey, maybe I'll go find Amanta. She's bound to be causing the usual trouble, right?"

Boy would turn with that idea hopefully in his mom's head, heading upstairs to avoid further detection. Or well, if he could make it to the staircase that was. Hopefully his mother wouldn't take a sudden interest in his new belongings. Better still, maybe she'd just let him go either way. He wasn't a kid anymore, right? Right.

<style type="text/css">
.gmagpie b {font-weight:bold; color:#1B3231; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.gmagpie-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.gmagpie p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gmagpie {margin:0 auto; width:466px; background-color:#879E8B; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iegoth.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #445D51; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#566D5D; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.gmagpie-line1 {width:306px; border-bottom:1px solid #445D51; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread