I love the way you say good morning
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shimmeringmain {border:1px solid #000000; width:390px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ngmain.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;}
#shimmeringsidebar {border:1px solid #000000; width:54px; height:351px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ngside.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;}
.shimmeringtext {padding:10px; padding-top:280px; text-align:justify; line-height:14px; color:#787c40}
.shimmeringtext b {color:#eaf0ae;}
.shimmeringtext i {color:#dfe5a1;}
</style>

SoSuWriMo 376

Even though Haven didn't know much, if anything, about the details of pregnancy it seemed clear that feeling sick was a part of the deal. At least that is what he assumed had been on the clues to tip Princess off and why she had not felt the need to call for Alaine. This thought made Haven feel guilty about his ignorance. Perhaps he should try and find some books to learn more about what all pregnancy entailed? The Knight made a mental note to do that when he next had the opportunity. He wanted to understand what his mate was going through and learn what he could do to help, if anything. He remembered what labor had been like for Ruri and he wanted to make Princess life up until that point as easy and comfortable as he could.

Haven was glad that Princess liked his suggestion of going to tell the Dauphine and Chancellor first. There was no doubt that Heath and Ruri would be excited for them and they could likely give them tips as well, since they had already gone through the pregnancy process. Talking to Ruri would likely help to soothe any worries Princess might still have too. "Well then, as soon as you feel up to it we'll go and tell them." Haven was excited to share the news, but Princess' health and comfort came first, it always would.

When she asked about going with him to tell his family, the Knight paused in thought. Part of him did want to tell them alone, but that was not the thought that struck him the hardest. What if they went and Princess fell off of Drogon? The thought nearly made Haven sick himself. There were no grounds to really think that would happen, his stallion was a good horse and Princess had never had trouble riding with him, but the risk was not worth taking. "I think you should maybe stay here. I wouldn't want you falling off Drogon and getting hurt," he said in a serious tone. "Maybe it'd be best if you just stayed in Cours until they're born." Remembering what had happened to his aunt...Haven didn't want anything like that to happen to her or their pups.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread