Losing everything, so much to gain.
[html]

WC: 342 OOC: <3

It seemed that a lot of tension left only for a short while as she used a metaphor and his heart just started squeezing, what more could there be? But it seemed she was just letting him know that many of the members would give their lives for him… and in some ways that made him feel worse, it made his heart squeeze, they trusted him, and yet he betrayed part of that trust! Though she told him that it was in the past and it couldn’t be changed. He understood that, he knew he couldn’t change it, but he sure wished he could.

Sky sat back next to him and then lay her head on his shoulder, making him feel a sort of strangeness that he did not understand, but he did not shake her off, he was weighing everything in his head that she had said to him. As she spoke more, more information had to be processed and he knew it would not be so easy with his head full of things, but for some reason he wanted to soak in what she said, then the whisper… something that was quite shocking to him, and yet scary for him… the words that she had whispered seemed to ring loud in his head, louder than even the words she had spoken normally… what did it mean… as he was not smart beyond his years it took the whole silence for him to begin to understand. He got up slowly, like some kind of zombie and turned to her.

I hear what you are saying, and… I am think I know where you are getting at… I do not want to… to make the same mistakes over again. I don’t want to hurt you either, but… give me time, let me sort this mess out.

He said, hoping that his words were kind, that his normal leadership came out, he could barely understand why he got so much attention right now, he seemed like such a horrible wolf as it was.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread