Losing everything, so much to gain.
[html]

BOOM BREAKDOWN

When she realized he'd heard her, she froze, and as he got up, she moved off him and bit her lip, going as far as to draw blood a bit. Well that was stupid. That damned voice in her mind scolded. Now he's going to avoid you like the plague. Great timing, dibshit. Girl mustered the strength to look up at him, and then sighed softly. "I don't want you to feel pressured or rushed. I don't want you to feel stressed." She closed her eyes tight, fighting back the screams that wanted out so badly.

Sometimes, though, she was only so strong. "God dammit, Shawchert, I just want you to be happy! If there were any way I could fix this, I would, in a heartbeat. You're not the only one dragged into this damn mess. Orin knows damn well how I feel about you, and the moment she found out, the damn girl went and flaunted it!" Looks like it was Sky's turn to have a breakdown. The timing was horrible, but she just couldn't take it. Not anymore, and if her secret wasn't out before, it was now. "I didn't want this to happen all over again, damn it! I came here so I could sing and live like a normal person. The first thing I do though is fall in love with the most impossible man in this damned pack!"

Well, impossible to get with, anyway. Alphas were seriously up there in the 'no-go' zone for the little delta-at-best. Oh wait, there was more. "Damn them both for doing this to you!" Eyes closed tight, they still couldn't keep back those dreaded tears that suddenly broke and streamed down her cheeks. The whole time, it wasn't her yelling. She was raising her voice, but not loud. It was strongely spat though, then more came, but this time, not in English.

Something was said, in what sounded like Swahili, as she'd been known to occasional speak in. His name and Orin's was mentioned a few times, and then finally she calmed down again, curling into a ball. "F-Fuck..." As her frustration subsided, there came the wave of agony that came with that twisted depression she somehow got from loving him. Choked words managed to get past her knees. "I'm... I'm sorry Shawchert.. I'm so sorry... You.. You don't need this right now... I-I should've.. kept my mouth s-shut. I'm so sorry...."

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2f8f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e3c4b; }
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread