Skin-tight Alibi
[html]
WC:597

OOC: Sure thing Smile You = last post!

It occurred to the Knight that his adoptive sibling had a very similar upbringing as he had. Both had started out with Dierdre and later been adopted into an others family. Jazper had been lucky to have Deuce and Lucifer around but old enough to care for himself mostly. He didn't really know how old Addison was when she was found by Jefferson. The question stuck to his mind as he continued the conversation at hand. As she spoke of Sirius and Apollo his ears perked up, “Yep I remember them.” He confirmed with a smile, happy that he could answer some of her questions about her lost family. “Sirius I don't remember too much about honestly. He disappeared as soon as he could. Apollo and I on the other hand were closer.” He had only seen his brother a few times after he left originally , but it was enough to seal a bond between the two. “Apollo is a silverish wolf. He's a good guy if you ever get the chance to meet him. He comes back to visit once in a blue moon but its been about a year since he was last around.”

Adding a little fact of his own he spoke up, “Your grandmother Deuce had a litter shortly after your mother had the boys. She had two boys named Talisine and Noah.” He hadn't seen either in just as long but they had been closer to him as he pup sat them more often than the older Apollo and Sirius. Leaving the topic alone he allowed her to move on. He was surprised to hear that she was planning on dropping the Rhiannon name completely. He had taken on his fathers name after coming to terms with the fact that he shouldn't just forget that part of his life, more of the opposite of Addision's plans. “When I younger I went just as Jazper Rhiannon but eventually I can to terms with the fact that I couldn't run from my past and I took my dad's name as well. So now it's officially Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. Mind you I don't know any other Rhiannon's besides you and myself.” He chuckled lightly. “Maybe it is best we all just move on.” He sighed. It was a thought. After all, the Rhiannon's had all disappeared and now he had his own family of Marino's and Knights. Why should he care if Addison ever had pups or passe d on the Rhiannon name?

Nodding with a smile he silently agreed that he was glad to to have someone to talk about Dierdre with. It was a reassuring thought to know he had a connection to her still, through her pups. He was also happy that Addison was taking care of this Grace pup. “I'm sure Grace will turn out wonderfully with you and Jefferson watching over her.” It was a compliment in a way. Addison was a strong young women and Jefferson certainly wouldn't put up with any crap that a Rhiannon would do. He had made that clear when Jazper had informed him that Addison was the granddaughter of Deuce herself, an old pack mate of the male. It was nice to hear that things were going well at in he Valley. Smiling he added, “I'll have to stop up for a visit some time and you should send my regards to Jefferson.” He enjoyed talking to Addison, even if they had only met twice it was good to know she and Grace were out there.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread