the sun and moon rise in his eyes
[html]

Ty cocked an eyebrow when Pontiac finally said what she was going to say, he honestly couldn't believe his ears. "Really?" He asked her, almost disappointed by her words. "I leave you, your children, for months, without a word, I practically abandon you and that is all you have to say?" He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. "I must be in some kind of alcohol-induced dream, because that can't be all you have to say to me for the way I wronged you."

Ty couldn't believe the words coming out of his own mouth, why was he suddenly upset that she wasn't mad at him? Usually this was a win-win situation, to leave a woman and them still wanting you when you came back, but not Ty apparently, he was disappointed it Pontiac for not standing up to him. the whole time he had taken to return to Phoenix Valley he was loathing this encounter, and this was all she could muster?

And he would let his concerns be known. "Most women would be coming at me with claws and shouting for how I left you. I had promised to take care of you, and I broke that promise. I have a good explanation for it, but come on Pontiac, surely you can't be okay with what I did!" He wagged his finger in her face. "I ain't going to accept that you just forgive me for what I did, so get the anger out of your system. Come on, let's see some anger Pontiac!"

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread