A simple return
[html]

WC: 310 OOC: <3!!

The anticipation was growing, she could barely hold in her excitement to hear the news, though it took her sister a bit longer than Amata had wanted as she had to stop giggling at Amata. She was not displeased, she knew she was an over excitable wolf, especially when it came to being with her sister, and the gossip she had to share. Upon hearing the girl, her heart leaped with joy, oh they still shared the same interest! She beamed happily as she translated what the new rank was.

Oh Cambi that is so great! I’m so happy for you! I will need to do the same, and work under you of course.

She did not want to steal the woman’s thunder, but she had always thought of sharing the co rank with her sister, it had been something of a dream with her, though if she couldn’t she would still help her sister in any way. This excited her, but what more news she had, would surprise her even more. Mati? They were mates? She was in no way confused, and in no way unhappy about it. The grin on the pale girl’s face grew wider

OH REALLY! Oh congratulations! Oh wow I wish I was there for it!

She herself was straight as a board, but she did not think everyone should be, if you were happy with your mate and with your situation what more could you want? She gave a hug to her sister bouncing around, doubting she had such great news other than she was returning home. She wondered what else had been going on since she was gone.

How’s mamma, she’s faring well? I know she was upset when I first left, but I knew I would always come back, how’s dada? And Ghita, and Ehno? Tell me everything!

She said, her tail wagging, so happy for her sister, and thinking what great news it was to have a mate, something deep down seemed to grow up in her, but she pushed that demon down and focused on her sister, and her own current situation. She was home!

<style type="text/css">
.beloved01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F25552; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beloved01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.beloved01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.beloved01 {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#D0C8BD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oved01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A68063; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#938271; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beloved01-line1 {width:355px; border-bottom:1px solid #E76D7A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread