Tell Me What You Want To Hear
[html]

<3 !

Skye was delighted to see that her attempt at persuading Shawchert to take the lead again was working. He had admitted that she was right, and decided to talk to 'her' - her was Orin, she supposed. Skye agreed silently that telling Orin would be better than hiding from her - she remembered those two months where Bangle had hidden from her, and the confusion and pain it had brought before they had admitted their love for each other. It had worked out okay in the end, but if Bangle had spoken to her to begin with, it'd have been better than the two long, dragging months of confusion. She listened intently as he sighed and said that they would both need punishment.

"I've been thinking about that," she said, remembering the day before when she had spoke to Sky and thought of an idea. "Cercatori d'Arte is acquiring horses very fast - maybe Orin and Sky could help me make the shop across from my house into a stable for the horses? It's vacant, and just the right size. That way, Sky and Orin can make something useful for the pack and work together." Skye had been proud of her idea when she'd thought of it - it'd solve the problem of Jack in her living room and cleaning all those freaking horse poops everywhere (she imagined that Mars was having the same problem with his own beautiful horse) and it'd hopefully bond Orin and Sky together, sealing the wounds that the fight had caused. Sky had expressed that she was sorry, and Skye was sure that the usually happy Orin would be delighted to help the pack out as well as accept Sky's apology. The Secondo Capitano hoped it would work out that way, at least.

She then heard Shawchert say something softly that wasn't meant for her to hear - but her large ears picked it up anyway. She gently rest a hand on the Capitano's arm, giving her comfort - she knew he didn't mean it to happen. It was just the way life was.

<style type="text/css">
.skyefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefbee; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #333e46; }
.skyefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cde4f3; text-align:center;}
.skyefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#cde4f3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree001.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #fefbee; padding: 0px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skyefreebe01-border1 {width:506px; border:1px solid #485259; margin:0 auto;}
.skyefreebe01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b5cee0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
wc: 361

[/html]

Messages In This Thread