Losing everything, so much to gain.
[html]

Dramallama!

Sky raised her head a bit to look at him as his hand came to rest there. She listened as he spoke, blue eyes still glistening with the threat of more tears. So much was wrong with life right now. Sky wasn't sure how, but she knew it had to end, the drama did, at some point. He told her to let things go on their own, to give him time, probably to work things out. It made sense to do that. Her mind agreed, but something was off about it. That annoying voice inside her head screamed at her again. What if he goes to her again!? You'll lose your chance. Goodbye happy romance, hello loner life. A sudden fear sparked in her eyes at the thought, and she noticably flinched.

He'd be happy with her. She doesn't have nearly as many issues. You're just some run-down heartbreak with a love for drama. That voice battered at her. No, she wasn't... why did she think that? Closing her eyes tight, she found her voice, though a bit quivery. "Promise me... you won't ever hate me." It was a lot to promise, at least in Sky's mind. The man infront of her had plenty of reasons to hate her. "Please..."

At some point, Sky stopped thinking straight. She was torn between listening to that hateful part inside her, and the feeling she had in her chest, which right now, burned like an icey flame. She'd end up regretting it. Everything she was doing. It wasn't like her to act this way. So many feelings were clashing, and all she could do was go along for the ride. It seemed that ride was taking a bold and stupid turn though.

Girl didn't hesitate long after begging him not to hate her. She'd uncurled from her ball, and then slowly moved a shy hand to his shoulder again, this time closer to the thick fur on his neck. ...what am I doing...? He was close enough, maybe she'd not have to try very hard, whatever it was she was going to try and do. Turns out it really was a stupid idea, when suddenly girl moved forward, pecking him on the lips quickly, then hovering, speaking.

"I never meant to make things harder for you. I want more than anything to see you happy. If being with me doesn't do that, then I'll support you anyway. I love you, but don't make any decisions based on that. Make them for yourself." Wow, how her words and actions didn't match. Somewhere, she wanted to hold him through it all, comfort him with soft words and shelter him from all that pain and suffering. Slowly, the hand dropped away, and she leaned back again, unable to look him in the eyes for risk of doing just that.

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2f8f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e3c4b; }
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread