There's Going To Be Another Mountain
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

^_^ And actually, Grace’s player has given her up…and she will be an NPC in Anathema, hanging around with Naniko and learning about the pack and its ways until I can get her a player again. wc: 297

Normally she would have been on the complete other side of the territory at this hour, checking their southern and western fronts, but for some reason she had chosen to come over the mountain this night. It really was luck that she had found him at all, a tiny speck in the expansive border of Anathema. She looked up at the moon but could barely see it through the fog that was settling over the lands. She became shrouded in mist for a few moments at a time, blocked partially from view every couple of minutes despite their closeness.

”Did you come to find me? Or...are you perhaps seeking safe passage?” She wondered aloud. The female didn’t mind either; she didn’t know if he had known about her pack or that she had formed and was living in Anathema. ”I was exiled from Crimson Dreams…or..I guess you’d remember it as being Twilight Vale. I left for a while and came back to form this pack, Anathema” She explained. It would give him a basis of knowledge, at least.

She didn’t know how to describe what she was feeling. Excitement, of course, but she also felt a bit unsure about his purpose. She wasn’t sure if she should try and hug him or not and simply continued to stare at him through the mist. It was odd that he had shown up at her doorstep after all this time. Maybe he had come after his half-siblings. ”I heard that you were alright from Grace – she came to live here recently, just a few days ago. She said that her sister had taken her from Dierdre and brought her to these lands.” Hopefully he knew who she was talking about; she hadn’t thought that the copper pup had been lying.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread