Losing everything, so much to gain.
[html]

277 OOC: <3

He smiled slightly as her head moved, giving her time to take in what he said. Then she spoke, and his heart raced, giving a promise was not always a good thing, but when she said what, he couldn’t help but smile again. Though before he could answer at all she was coming closer and her hand reached around to touch the back of his neck and she kissed his mouth lightly. Shawchert’s heart raced. He had to back away, he did not want to ruin anything they had or may have in the future right now. It was not time for this. Speaking again, before he could move away he could understand she was speaking from the heart. He wasn’t going to return the kiss nor was he going to be running away, but he knew that before anything else could happen, he had to leave.

Sky, you are my friend and you will always be, I can understand your hurt, but please give me some time I am hurting too… I want to… to be well mentally before I decide if I want anyone as a mate. I want to be certain about it. Thank you for listening to me.

He said calmly though there was a shake to his voice, he was in a way scared, he was scared that he would not be able to show Sky exactly what she wanted. he knew she wanted to be with him, he did not want to be with anyone. He stood with his hand taking hers, the one that had found its way on his neck, and gave it a squeeze, before taking his leave.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread