[M] Take Me Away.. (DND)
[html]

OOC: Naw it's fine, We'll just OOC that somehow she found out his name and he found out hers. Short post >.< 237

The wolfess didn't seem as afraid of him as she should be, despite all the things he did to her, but of course there was still that lingering doubt. He took another hit of the joint as she came closer and gave her proposition to him. There was definitely something new about her. Every step had a lot more weight that he remembered behind it, so either the wolfess had somehow fattened up for winter, or had somehow succeeded in becoming a luperci.

He showed no indication that he minded her sitting where she was, conveniently very close to him. It seemed she was determined to get some of his weed, and who wouldn't? This was some of Clover's best stuff, something some wolves would even kill for. However, what in Moon sake could vodka be? He had never heard of the word or the sound that the liquid made. Sort of a weird swishing noise, like it was inside of something, but he had never heard something like that before.

"Well that sounds ok to me. I don't mind passing the joint every now and then, but what is this vodka that you are willing to trade? I've never heard of it." He took one more hit before holding the joint out to her. "This is some high quality stuff, don't underestimate it." He laughed, the used smoke from his previous hit spewing from his muzzle.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread