I love the way you say good morning
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shimmeringmain {border:1px solid #000000; width:390px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ngmain.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;}
#shimmeringsidebar {border:1px solid #000000; width:54px; height:351px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ngside.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;}
.shimmeringtext {padding:10px; padding-top:280px; text-align:justify; line-height:14px; color:#787c40}
.shimmeringtext b {color:#eaf0ae;}
.shimmeringtext i {color:#dfe5a1;}
</style>

Maybe start to wrap up? SoSuWriMo 341

Even though they had been together for so long now, there were still things that he did not know about her past, and he was sure she could say the same thing of him. There were a lot of painful times and experiences they had both lived through and Haven knew he would rather leave those things in the past instead of bringing them back up to the surface. Despite the similarities in their family histories, there was still a lot of differences. Haven had always been very sociable and was quick to make friendships with others. That was most likely why he worried about her lack of good friends, for it was something important to him, he just didn't realize that she had never been the same way. Or maybe a part of him did know, and that was why he never asked her about it.

It was true, now that the initial excitement had bubbled back down to a more reasonable level, it was hard to look at his mate and imagine the fact that there was life growing inside of her at that very moment. Nothing about Princess looked different, there was no change that his eyes could see. Now that he thought of it, there was a difference in her scent, but that was not truly enough to make his mind process the fact that in a few weeks time she would be bringing their children into the world. He couldn't wait until the pregnancy became more obvious, for then it would be more real, more tangible.

Princess asked about his little brothers, but at the end of the last word the illness seemed to come over her again and she gripped at the bucket that sat on her other side. Bi-colored ears flicked back in concern and his hand rested lightly on her back. "Are you sure you don't want me to call for Alaine?" Even though the sickness was caused by a good reason, maybe there was still something the healer could do to help.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread