M. you belong to me, my snow white queen. [p]
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

wc: 306

Maybe she would get Fiachra some weapons. She felt that every member of the pack should be able to protect themselves, but she didn't have much poison, just enough for herself for the moment. She'd have to wait until spring, when all the good plants would grow, and make some more of her potent batch. She often experimented on animals to see the effects of the poison on larger creatures, taking them out with a scratch or two of her poison-tipped dagger. She had gained valuable experience from her encounter with Izaak from Inferni, having stabbed him nearer to his heart. He'd died very quickly.

"So what if I am? I just...I can keep my wits about me. SOMETIMES!" She raised one hand to point up at the ceiling, laughing. "Sometimes it's a no, no I can't" She continued to laugh at her own words. At least the pure wolfess was a cheerful drunk. "Ohhhh..well. What? You like me? Or you want to DO ME? Because those are different...things!" She moved her arm as she gestured, catching it on the bottle and sending it crashing to the floor. It shattered upon impact, sending shards of glass every which way, and her eyes widened at the sound and sight.

"Awwwh fuck, what'd I do that for? I hitted it" Fiachra's apology was forgotten as she got down onto her knees. "OW, MY KNEE." She said as a shard became lodged into the skin on her knee. "And my handsie...it is hurt too now, how did I do that?" She giggled as she spoke, holding her hand out for Fia to see. She didn't even remember picking anything up with that hand yet, and yet a piece of glass could be seen clutched in her grasp. Blood welled up around the cut, dripping down onto the cave floor.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread