Piercing
[html]
OOC: 295 WC

Itzal was prepared to hear the female tell him that she had never heard of Sky before. Then his hope would be crushed for good. So he was super surprised when he heard her say to turn around, thinking Sky had come up behind him while he was talking to this stranger. His ears went forward and he turned around as fast as he could on two legs. Then his ears drooped as he saw no one was there.

What, was this female playing tricks on him. He was really put off by it, since he did not like getting his hopes up just to see that it was in false reason. That is why he was really surprised when he turned back around and The female introduced herself as the very person he was looking for. It had never even crossed his mind that this could be the very one he had been seeking. He almost did a jump of joy for having finally found the person who could give him a piercing.

He let out a laugh and smiled at sky " Nice to meet you, you have no idea how long I have been looking for you. I'm Itzal, skilled in stealth and fighting, and somewhat strong in math, in my head, I can not write to save my life. He felt stupid for saying so much, but he really did not care, making himself seem a little off was another specialty of his. "And no need to call me good sir, Itzal is fine, good sir makes me feel so formal, anyways, i was hoping to get my ear pierced, but I'll take any piercing. I've been dying to get one forever now, but did not want to risk doing it myself. "

<style>
.itzal-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-tbl p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-tbl b {color:#E5F8DC; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#1F261B 2px 2px 2px; }
.itzal-tbl {background-color:#2F4424; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzalgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8DB8E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:243px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-tbl-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread