almost but not quite.
[html]<style type="text/css">
#fiajames01 { width:400px;border:1px solid #000000;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... atab-1.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:210px;background-position:bottom center;background-color:#ffedf2; }
#fiajames01 p { text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-size:10px;color:#39171f }
#fiajames01 .ooc { text-align:center;font-style:italic; }
#fiajames01 .speak { color:#a6685a;font-weight:bold; }
</style>

SSWM: 292.

She dipped her head again, this time deeply, to the male in acknowledgment of his introduction, a custom that, she was pleased to see, he appeared to share. Much like her pack's tradition of hiding their eyes from their most feared and respected warriors and leaders, they also valued respect for all others, in the form of bows and nods that were often easily mistaken by outsiders. The significance of the nod she gave this male was very simple - he was a stranger to whom she meant no harm, nor any ill will, and only wished to converse with in a pleasant manner, as they had begun to do. Less depth to her motion would have signified less interest in pursuing a conversation, but indeed, she very much thought that she might enjoy speaking with this male.

She smiled as she lifted her head to introduce herself in return. "I am Fiachra Gervase," she said, her voice soft and calm. "Please, you may call me Fia. I come from Anathema." She nodded in the direction of her home as she said its name, smiling as she thought of those who awaited her there. Naniko, Harlowe, even little Scorpius. Funny - all D'Angelo's, all Naniko's family. Those were the ones who had become important to her. Funny how those things happened. Maybe someday...

Presently, she watched him, trying to get an idea of his character. It was easier said than done, however, and she tilted her head slightly to one side, then to the other, and asked him, "Have you been here long? I'm unfamiliar with your pack..." It wasn't hard for her to be unfamiliar with another pack, but he didn't need to know that, and it might spark a conversation.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread