into the depths
[html]

SSWM: 329

Who was this new wolf-looking creature? Kesho frowned at the black beast, angered by his words, his presence, his attitude. He should know not to speak so ignorantly. Even though the man didn't know Kesho's rank, he should still be more respected. Dark red eyes narrowed again as the stranger spoke, each word searched for deceit, for untruth.

"I'm trying to find out what you are doing out here, and you can do whatever you want, as long as I know you are part of this pack. And as to who I am, I'm Itzal, I arrived her a few days ago. I am Inferni's newest member." he stated, and then questioned: "Who are you? And why are you out here?"

"Boy, it's none of your business what I do here." Kesho snapped back quickly. "I'm Kesho, Hastati of Inferni. You should learn the scent." he glared at the new arrival, sizing him up briefly. He did not trust this hybrid canine, nor his blood. "If you must know," he said, with a slight huff, "I'm hunting for stories in these caverns. Why did you follow me?" the man demanded, still slowly stalking the stranger, although he was slightly less on edge now.

Large ears were still back slightly as he walked slowly towards this dark Inferni member, whose face looked like a wolf. Kesho was still unclear of his intentions, and therefore quite wary. It was hard for him to trust someone so new, and especially a hybrid like this. Red eyes continued to size up the other man. Itzal was quite a bit larger than Kesho, but he paid this no mind. The Hastati knew his own skill, and if he had to fight, he did not believe this coy-wolf would be a challenge; he was young and likely inexperienced, no matter how cocky he might seem.

Kesho gave another rough grunt, and eyed the ebony man.

"Why did you come to Inferni?" he questioned, perplexed at the prospect of a near-wolf joining a coyote clan. He was wary, as always. He did not trust these hybrids, although their numbers in the clan were increasing and eventually, he guessed, he'd just have to get over it.

<style>
.kesho-929 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.kesho-929 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.kesho-929 b {color:#DEEAF3; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.kesho-929 {background-color:#8C9398; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/kesho.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#12191F; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
.kesho-929-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread