And She Was One Who Could Speak To The Animals
OOC- Cause J'adore used to live at the old Ferrari HQ and that how he got his scar, he knocked a car of it's jacks Smile I'll have to cut this short cause I have way to many threads, if you post after this and then we'll finish. They can meet up again when I've got more time if you like? You can PP him saying goodbye and heading home.

Time passed fast and the moon and the sun fell as opposites once again. Vata stretched and yawned. 'Well, if you don't mind. I am a little tired and would wish to return home. You have done well Axelle, I'm glad to have met you' and with that see ran off into the trees. J'adore turned around and apologised, 'When she says 'If you don't mind', it's more of a statement than a question'. J'adore yawned and scratched his shoulder, 'I think I'll head back to if that’s okay?'. He meant it as a question were as the regal feline just stated it and went. He smiled at her; she was a tad tense at first but had loosened up as she learnt. However she was still unsure. J'adore scooped up his bags and supplies, including a hare that Vata had caught. High above the sky got darker by the second, while J'adore flicked his ears, hearing all the little creatures tucking in their young. He slung the bag over his shoulder and wound his scarf around his neck. He smiled again and waited for Axelle to speak. He shifted his weight to his left and said ’Hope you’ve learnt what you needed, if you need anything else, I’m an AniWayan. So, yeah’.

Messages In This Thread