Piercing
[html]
OOC: 390 WC

Itzal smiled at the joke. He was glad He had run into Sky. And she was really cool. Which was good. Cause he planned on getting more piercings, and it would be much better with his piercer being easy to talk to. He only flinched away at first when she reached over to his eyebrow on instinct. He was not use to letting people so close to his face. The excitement of the piercing had kept him from worrying when she was near his ear, but now that the effect had worn off, he was a little wary. But it was only instinct, and he caught himself before he let out a small growl. He smiled at her suggest to get his next one there, to match his eyes. He thought it was a good suggestion, and probably would.

"I'll be sure to do that as soon as I am ready for my next one." He noticed she stayed closed to his eyes and looked at them for a second. He smiled to himself. He was not sure why she did. He did not think she felt any attraction to him. But he did not really mind. He trusted her to an extent, and he knew his eyes were a rather strange color to his fur. He actually remembered when he was younger. His eyes were a blackish color like his fur. But over time, they shifted to a yellow gold like his were now. Then she leaned away and told him where he could find her in a week time if he needed. Then her tone shifted, and it was more friendly, offering to hang out if he wanted. He laughed at her remark about him teaching her stealth. "Sure, if you have A LOT of patience and are willing to pratice a lot. Cause it is not as easy as it might seem. But yeah, that sounds like fun, I'm always willing to make friends." He reached out and shook her hand. "It was nice meeting you to Sky Katruk. And of course you will see me around sometime. I'm always out wandering around. I haven't even picked a place to live yet, I just sleep where ever I am when night falls in." He smiled at her again before getting up "I should probably get going now.

<style>
.itzal-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-tbl p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-tbl b {color:#E5F8DC; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#1F261B 2px 2px 2px; }
.itzal-tbl {background-color:#2F4424; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzalgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8DB8E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:243px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-tbl-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread