fortunate fool [p]
[html]

WC:385 OOC: Smile

Niro could only smile gratefully, though at times he did want to tame his hair, for celebrations and such stuff. He listened as the man seemed to outright confirm that him and Ever were mates. Which made Niro smile inside, he seemed like a good man and Ever deserved that, though he wondered where Ezra had been when she had her breakdown, which he still didn’t understand today what it was about, he’d been there to comfort her and not ask questions.

He’s around, he’s easy to spot as he’s got red fur, he can be nice too. He’s been so far to me, maybe if you had something to trade him, he will make you something.

He said about Strel, who had seemingly become a fast friend though their first meeting wasn’t the best as Niro had to read to the man what Rikka had left for him. It still made him sad to know that Rikka was not around anymore. Marahute, of course made a good scene, as the man stared at her with a shocked expression.

She’s my companion, she comes and goes, I have another in the stables, he’s not as friendly. Soon I’ll have enough that we can start a messaging service between packs. I think it would help the lively hood between the packs, it’s a really quick way to get letters and such around.

He said. He listened as he told Niro of his fascination with Ravens. He didn’t care much for them himself, they were loud, obnoxious, and were sly creatures, especially when it came to a meal.

It is challenging I must say, Tobias he is still wild at heart, so I have to be careful with him, though I have had Marahute here since she was an egg.

He thought, and it soon dawned on him… he’d been here almost a year… right now he would have just started his voyage across the shoreline to this area… had it really been that long? And yet he had not started with his training… it had been the hunt that had hurt, it had him down nearly four months. Stupid moose… stupid leg. He was still all smiles though in his mind he was still unhappy about the situation he’d put himself into during that year.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread