Shadow Girl
[html]

OOC- Sorry I am a perfectionist. I see it and think 'scrap it, it's crappy' Like 'Dore's new table? XD

'Yes, in a good way. All they did was lie on the beach. But your a dancer so...' he didn't bother to finish, Valinta wasn't stupid, she'd know what he was saying. Even if she didn't he still didn't doubt her inteligence. She had crept up on his efficiently, J'adore normally knew when he was being watched. But this time he was oblivious to her duo of jaune eyes.

'I don't know' J'adore said impatiently, he wanted to go now. Immediately. But he knew pack lore said a single month. 'They normally reflect a person. So I'm quite fast... maybe a falcon. Yeah, a Peregrine!' Please let it be a falcon! J'adore pleaded to himself. He had seen a Peregrine falcon a few months back while he resided in Keiv. A singular female, wings beating effortlessly, two hundred and twenty miles per hour...He then wondered what Vee would have, theoretically. If she was an AniWayan. 'What do you 'spose your's would be?' he asked before adding, 'Theoretically!' It was a shame she wasn't though, but it was good that the packs were friendly, and so close... He moved in closer, his heart beating as fast as he could run.

<style>
.jadorelove-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.jadorelove p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.jadorelove b {color:#880061; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.jadorelove {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ffa798; background-image:url(http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5580/souls71.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: 'cambria', cambria, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ff0088; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread