Back in the swing
[html]

+427 HURK

Woah...! Sky wobbled a bit after he helped her up, grabbing hold of the arm of the couch tightly and closing her eyes. That dizzy headachey feeling overwhelmed her, and she groaned, placing her head on the arm of the couch and curling up. "Gonna be siickkkk...." And sure enough, Sky was up and running for the window, sliding it open and hanging out of it in under a second, it seemed.

Some horrible sounds later, girl was still hanging out the window, eyes closed with ears pinned back. With a groan, she hauled herself back in and and slid down to sit against the wall, one hand on her stomach, the other on her throat. "Nnghh... so much hate..." She rolled her head back and grimaced, now looking very pale. "Mm... right..."

Blue eyes looked up at Shaw, half-lidded. "That's Casper... pet goat. I got him from Bangle as a uh, as a gift." She waved an uncaring hand towards the animal, then plopping it down on her lap, the other still holding her stomach. "What... What can I do for yah?" Then, last moment, she added with a hung head and a hand to her forehead. "No guilt fest about Orin today, though. Not feeling up to comforting people. Been sick all week."

It was half-true. She'd thrown up probably twice this week, though she thought nothing of it. That sometimes happened when she was stressed, and she'd been stressed out plenty. Even so, now that she wasn't feeling stressed out, girl was left to wonder why. Inhaling deeply, she shook her head, trying to rid herself of the fuzzy feeling in her mind.

"Sorry. I didn't mind you coming over last time, really. I didn't mean to freak out like that, either. So much going on right now, what with winter, and the pack, and then you and Orin, then the fight..." She scowled rather fakely, her voice taking on a sarcastic tone. "I may be part happy-go-lucky dog, but we ain't meant for this kind of drama, damn it." She weakly slammed her fist down on the floor, pouting.

At that, Casper trotted over to her, reaching over to nibble on her hair a bit. "Mn. No. Bad goat. No hair munchies." She grabbed the animal's head and brought him down to lay on her lap. Casper happily seemed to agree to this idea, and curled his legs under him to relax there, now very used to his kinder-than-other-wolves owner. The hybrid luperci went about rubbing his ear idly, waiting for Shawchert's answer.

<style type="text/css">
.Sky_goat b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3d66d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Sky_goat .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Sky_goat p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Sky_goat {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#89a776; border:1px solid #a2cb6b; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1c2922; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread