[M] Will you be there for me?!
[html]OC:Let me know if the pp bothers you any, and you can pp Noah any way that you need to :3
sswm:543

Noah was surprised to feel her pull him into her more, wrapping her arms around him. Two toned eyes widened as he stood there, slowly due to the shock put his hand upon her head. Whatever had her so upset the male did not know, nor was he going to be rude and push her for information. Maybe as the friendship grew they would be able to tell more about each other’s past. She had a death grip on him, a part of him worried about her next move, would it hurt him? Would she attack him with laughter? Images of the mean of beating flashed though his head. Blinking he held his breath, while holding onto her, if it made her feel better then he would do that for her. She was ever so kind to him, and this might be the only way he knew and that he could do to repay her kind acts. A hand moved up as he placed it upon her head and the other around her back. He just held onto her. If the monsters where able to stay at bay for a while he was doing this, he would push them away day after day.

After what seemed only hours to the silver male he placed a hand on each of her arms as he tried to pull her back enough to look to her pretty…(ew wait…he wasn’t suppose to have those thoughts) face. ”Tell me?” His voice almost whispered as he talked to her, Noah Sawtooth did not have the want to push her to talk if she was not able or was not ready just yet . He took a hand moving her black hair away from her face, her white coat was tear stained, his face dropped to a sad sorry look as looked down onto her face. Words did not need to be said for him to tell her how sorry he was that she had went though something so horrid. However seeing she in this state only helped to make the silver males mind up about where she would stay once and if she got accepted to the pack lands. He promised not to let what ever happened to her in the past happen again, and if being alone was the issue there was more than enough room in his cabin by the sea. Noah would hope that with all his attempts she would not have to worry about what was bothering her now ever again. ”I will bu..bu..bu..be here for y..uh…yah..you.” He rubbed a thumb upon her arm as he tried his very best to reassure her that she was in no way in harm or had a reason to fret or worry. Not like he had any room to tell her that things were not worth worrying and fretting over, when he still did it however he would not let her know that. Noah still worried if his father was going to try to follow him to these lands, and what would happen once he got here. That secret would stay between him and his heart body and soul, and none of them would let that phobia be told, to any one that did not know about it.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread