Blood On The Walls
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump9 b {font-weight:bold; color:#2453bd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump9 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump9 {width:400px;border:1px solid #67344b;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump9.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:85px;background-color:#ab909f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#67344b;}
</style>

ooc: sorry if this sucks, my brain is sleep deprived.

Mars didn't ask, but the man had explained what he was doing. Mars watched and listened intently. He knew what the man was doing, and he knew the process from experience, for he was a cook. He didn't interrupt though, since the man had been pretty much continuing talking about what he needed to talk about. He mentioned something about the pelt and him stretching it and making it trade-able. Mars nodded his head to the other man, understanding what he was saying. He was silent for a moment, and he just looked at the fire before the bloodied man would continue to speak about how he was drying out the meat so that he could save it for later. Mars had done the same with the sheep's meat that Addison had given him when he was back in the Court. It looks like it's soft... the man spoke about the pelt, his steel eyes looking over at the aqua-eyed wolf man. I'm also sure that you'll be able to finish it all off. It's yummy enough. the man spoke, nodding his head lightly before the crimson tinted man had continued to speak yet again. This time it was about what this creature was. He only explained that he had seen it swimming and that he didn't know what it was. Mars looked at it as the man fiddled with it to make it look somewhat like what the animal looked before he had murdered and skinned it. Mars shook his head. No. the man simply told the other. The man continued to speak about trading it. Mars actually was pretty interested in the pelt simply because he had never seen it before, and it was actually very beautiful. I would be interested in trading for it. It looks nice enough to put on the inside of a jacket or something... the American spoke to the other.

Ouija asked of the taste of the meat and Mars took another piece in his hands and he licked the fatty meat. He looked at the other and opened his mouth to speak. It tastes...different. I dunno what it really would be related to. It's sorta fishy, but not really.. It's fatty and mammalian.. the quiet man spoke to the other, shrugging at his fail attempt to describe the taste. It's yummy though. the man added before he wrapped his tongue around the flesh and sucked it into his mouth from his hand and he then the other man introduced himself as Ouija, the founding craftsman. Mars nodded his head, taking the name into his mind and storing it for later use. When Vox nickered, Ouija had asked if it was Mars'. Mars nodded his head almost eagerly. Yeah, I also have a sheep out there. I'm no farmer though, I mean, I can, but I'm a musician. Mars calmly and cooly spoke to the craftsman, if anything there was an edge of confidence in what he was. He loved to make music more than anything. Acting came second, and then there was farming and making clothes. Even in the beginning, when Skye asked him what he wanted to be, he straightly said, with no hesitation, that he wanted to be a musician. That was point blank. Simple as that.

Thanks Ouija. Mars thanked the man. What other crafts do you do besides skinning? the man asked, cocking his head lightly to the right.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality: Mars Russo
SSWM Word Count: 574
[/html]

Messages In This Thread