All the little pieces falling, shattered.
[html]
WC: 376

To his surprise, she kept pleading for him to come with her. Moonfyre was still avoidant and wanted her gone. Please don’t say that, Moonfyre. Just did. He managed to maintain his look upon her, though, he wanted to look away very badly. He wanted to leave, actually. Yeah, to leave; that would solve everything. He snorted at his own thoughts. He was still slightly angry, but the rage was not pouring out of him at this poor girl in front of him.

Yuk-

He started but wasn’t able to finish. She lashed out on him with words, and his eyes widened. He shut his mouth. She looked upset on his behalf and wondered if she did truly care about him. I guess the growl was a no-no. His own ears went back slightly as now he had to make a decision. He realized his friend wanted to help him, but then he wasn’t really in the mood for company either. What happened to the thought of ripping her to shreds?! I liked that kind of thinking. Don’t tell me you’ve gone soft?! He ignored the voice. He was calmer now and thinking clearer. He shook his head rattling the voice. It growled in his head. Ah, so you ARE a wolf. He could never really figure out what the voice was or where it actually came from. He still didn’t know, but at least he knew it could growl.

He nodded to her. He would go with her to the castle. What castle, he didn’t know, but he would accompany her just to make her happy. Then afterwards, after she had her share of taking care of him, he would figure out what to do. Go find Ember or stay here?

Fine, Yuki. Let’s go.

He stood in his place. His legs were a bit wobbly, but nothing he couldn’t handle on his own. The fur on his face was caked with dried tears. He wanted to wash it. What to do, what to do… He would have to figure this out later, but right now he was going with Yuki. However, he had no clue where this castle place could be though. He nudged his maw, and gestured for Yuki to lead the way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread