Back in the swing
[html]

+554 Sky opens up a bit. :/

Victory! But ah? Shawchert threw her off a second with the cute comment. She smiled a bit more, and then he commented on the goat. "He's better for comic relief than prey. Casper is, I think, a Fainting Goat. Humans bred them by accident back in the man age, and I guess they've bred freely since then. It's hereditary." Everytime Sky went on about facts like that, she always seemed smarter than she was. Girl was bright, sure, but with all the books she read, it was hard to think that young miss Sky was only just leaving her teenage months behind.

She glanced over as he approached, water flask in hand and a smile on his face. She went to return the smile, but faltered when she saw his eyes. Ears flicked to a perk as he spoke, and she winced a bit. It seemed Shawchert was getting better at seeing through her mask. This fact both scared Sky, and in a way, impressed her. She waited a moment, then sighed, small, honest smile curling at her lips.

"You can't help being an idiot. It comes with the gender." Oh, yeah, very nice. She reached a hand out and plopped it on his head, smirking. "I guess I could find it in my heart to forgive yah." Then, to add on to it, she drew her hand back and shrugged. "'Sides. I'm certain you're not the only wolf who's ever made that same mistake. I was just worried about you..."

She leaned back against the wall, but with little effort, snatched at the flask to take a swing from it. Ah, that was better. "It's not my place to worry about stuff like this, but you're the alpha. You should only have to worry about yourself and the pack, with how new Cecatori D'Arte is right now. Everytime I think about being jealous, I remember what happened with my sister, Dusk, and I... and Revoldo."

Her voice, at the last part, turned pained. The thought of talking about her past made her chest tighten a bit. It scared her. But, she continued. She had a point to make, afterall. "After I had the fight with Orin, I went for a walk. I thought about how I acted, and realized I'd acted in the same way my older sister had when our travelling partner, Revoldo, asked me to be his mate. I didn't realize it at the time, but Dusk was as in love with him as I was. She and him were closer in age, and I didn't know anything about being someone's mate. Still, I said yes, and whatever hope there was for Dusk and I being close vanished with that."

She glanced over at Shawchert, and her ears pinned back. "I thought after Revoldo died, I'd never let myself fall for anyone... ever again. I'd promised myself to never get involved with a guy for even a moment. It's not your fault I'm suffering. It's my own weakness that's got me in a twist. I'm being just like Dusk, and I need to stop." Her words were starting to make little sense to her, so she shook her head and bit back the feeling of tears. "Don't blame yourself. If anything, you should be considering wether or not to forgive me."

<style type="text/css">
.Sky_goat b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3d66d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Sky_goat .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Sky_goat p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Sky_goat {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#89a776; border:1px solid #a2cb6b; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1c2922; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread