Back in the swing
[html]

WC: 537 OOC: well Shaw is too nice not to let her hurt alone with a random secret Wink!

He was quiet the whole time she talked, he wanted to speak up to some of her comments but he let her speak her mind. Listening to her, the voice she spoke with, it wasn’t her usual happy self, but something strained, and it seemed that it wanted to burst out of her. Shawchert thought he should give her this chance. He listened and wasn’t sure what he felt, so she had a mate before and he died? And her sister had loved him as well… it was a lot to take in but he kept his ears open for Sky t speak and finish. She spoke of per promise to herself and how that was all dashed away… because she fell for him. Shaw’s smile had faltered at the beginning of her tale, a worry in his eyes.

If you think you are like you sister… Dusk then so is everyone… there’s always love around, someone loves this person, another loves that… I thought I Loved Tsuki… I had been mistaken… I don’t know the meaning of the word it seems, but I …

He faltered, wondering if he should tell her that his thoughts had been on her… No he couldn’t that would sound so corny, but he did not want her thinking that she had any reason to give up on her love with him… he found he wanted to love her back, but he was afraid. He stared into her eyes.

Maybe… if we forgave each other things will be fine?

He asked. He really did not want to see her so down, and there seemed to be a wall already being built between them. He so wanted to break it down, but it wasn’t time… He wanted to get to know her better.

I had thought I had known love as a boy… I had poured my soul into her, I didn’t know better… She turned on me, injuring herself, putting blame on me and getting me exiled from my home pack… banished by my own father, who I believe had her do all that to me just so he could make it so that he had good reason to get rid of me. I do not know all your pain, but I do know what it is like to be treated unfairly by my own family… I know this has nothing to do with yours or my situation… but… I don’t know…

He said, she had to receive something from her heart spilling out the way she had… and something he told to no one… was a good payment to her. He had not loved the gray girl that had been nothing but puppy love, or even envy. His life was so full of cruelties, that whatever life gave him that was nice he would hold onto it… His life had changed since that day, he trusted few until he became accustomed to other packs and their rules, and soon became the man he was, finding himself in a strange land yet getting the nerves up to become an Alpha just like his fater, but unlike his father he was not one to shun someone because of their size or status.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread